Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 209 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Alexandria,Egypt
my only problem mr jedi was how to FIND the nfsu icon n delete it n i found it with help of this link http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=64565&page=2

i have encounterd two problems:
1)wifi connected and after a while msn messenger disconnects and when try to access any wensite says am offline while am connected to wifi,after i restart wifi from mobile it works again sometimes it persists and have to restart phone.
2)some time while streaming video and i pause then play video doesnt play and have to refresh page and avoid pausing.
can anyone help please thanks

Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
WHAT, the Internet isn't working 100% in Egypt? I think you're lucky if it's working at all these days...

looooool didnt expect such answer no ma friend internet working,i mean it disconnects from mobile suddenly and on lap its working,n these days am having internal error and websites close alone dnt knw why that happens

Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
mine used to do that all the time too, like my ip address would expire or something. I am not sure if it's a bug in the wifi or what, but it seems better now. maybe you should try lxp's driver and see if that helps, it fixes a few bugs with the wireless.

The Following User Says Thank You to Creamy Goodness For This Useful Post:

Tags
google ffs, heeelp plzzzzzz, prima donna, search as*hole, spelling, stop enabling, the noobs, troll troll, troll your boat