Active Topics

Notices

Recently when i went to my file manager under n900 memory i had double folders of audio clips,camera,documents,images and videos. Can nayone tell me how to rectify this bcuz i cant delete them and i tried going on the computer as a mass storage device and it only recognizes there being 1 folder of each wierd huh

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Posts: 754 | Thanked: 630 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ London
all you need to do is click search. Works faster that way sometimes
here goes the bug+workaround
Travelapp - london underground status/planner ( website )
Batlevel - desktop widget for battery level ( website )

“I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.”

Originally Posted by ragehockey23 View Post
Recently when i went to my file manager under n900 memory i had double folders of audio clips,camera,documents,images and videos. Can nayone tell me how to rectify this bcuz i cant delete them and i tried going on the computer as a mass storage device and it only recognizes there being 1 folder of each wierd huh

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Don't start deleting stuff !!!!!other than the my docs stuff. when i got dup audio file (before i read the link above) i deleted one of my audio files and when i fixed the prob all my audio stuff was gone! not just the dup folder

Thnx alot appreciate ur help

Posts: 1,665 | Thanked: 1,649 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Praha, Czech Republic
Please set the topic to something descriptive and less vague. Thanks.

i found this solution because i started to do a thread like you just did but when i did it. the site recommend other threads with similar names for the problem i guess to avoid duplicates maybe. that's the reason i didn't start a new thread.

Posts: 663 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, UK
i thought this thread might have been about something else judging from the title!
Nokia are a business and have chosen a path of using the OSS community phenomenon to reduce their overheads specifically after sales support and development. Unlike Apple who do the opposite and make a killing from their Applications store.