View Single Post
Posts: 2,041 | Thanked: 1,066 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Houston
[QU
Originally Posted by ascherjim View Post
Sachin: A slight mistake in the above. The "Ctrl-ap" and
"Ctrl-an" keys in fact only toggle to the beginning of the playlist, not up and down within
the playlist as I initially thought, and reported to you. However, I understand that some
if not all of these x-term sidebar keys can be reprogrammed, so one could put the
"Cap->" command into one of them for easy toggling within the playlist, and therefore
maintain a full x-term screen (without keyboard) of broadcast information.

OTE=aOTE=ascherjim;75665]Sachin: A slight mistake in the above. The "Ctrl-ap" and
"Ctrl-an" keys in fact only toggle to the beginning of the playlist, not up and down within
the playlist as I initially thought, and reported to you. However, I understand that some
if not all of these x-term sidebar keys can be reprogrammed, so one could put the
"Cap->" command into one of them for easy toggling within the playlist, and therefore
maintain a full x-term screen (without keyboard) of broadcast information.[/QUOTE]
scherjim;75665]Sachin: A slight mistake in the above. The "Ctrl-ap" and "Ctrl-an" keys in fact only toggle to the beginning of the playlist, not up and down within the playlist as I initially thought, and reported to you. However, I understand that some if not all of these x-term sidebar keys can be reprogrammed, so one could put the "Cap->" command into one of them for easy toggling within the playlist, and therefore maintain a full x-term screen (without keyboard) of broadcast information.[/QUOTE]

YEAH i did realise that.
regarding the video i think you are misunderstanding me. i am talking about live streaming 400 kbps video.... not stored video clips.
ok let me be more precise.....
Go to winamp in your pc and got to shoutcast video in the menu. copy the url and open it in xterm using just the mplayer code. now take a note of the clarity. now add the -ao ...>....... bluetooth eXtensION and compare bot ull undersatnd wat i mean!!!