View Single Post
Thanks u are very reasonable as i can see rather than some who would not tell u what to do they rather forgot all masters where ones learners

Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
I'm also quite new here and I will give you advice. If you do not wan't to get unpolite answers to your questions you should read the N900 wikipages. There are instructions how to search information from the forum and how not to ask questions/start new threads about subjects that already have their own threads. I should have read it very carefully when I came here but I didn't and I have made many mistakes. This same thing works in every software or device forum. After you have read the wikipages and when you have then.search the forum with words like hacking, hacking tools, wifi tools you have probably found your answer. Because N900 is a debian distro you can google wifi password hacking debian and when you find tools then youcan search for that tool from this forum.

I just try to help you not to do my mistakes. Then if you do not find any information after you have tried this way then you can continue asking in this thread.

Or maybe there is some member here who will help you to find the information you are searching.

The Following User Says Thank You to makabobby For This Useful Post: