View Single Post
Posts: 151 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Sep 2006 @ Mexico City, Mexico
Hi all:

I got an N800 and upgraded it with OS2008. The first few times I charged the unit, after a few hours it presented the "Battery full" text and solid battery icon, indicating...well.. a full charged battery.

Now, suddenly I noticed since the last 3 battery charging sessions, that it is NOT presenting that "Battery full" text and icon after many charging hours (when the battery should be fully charged already, which is 2 to 3 hours in my experience).

I have left the N800 charging overnight and the Battery full message never comes on, it keeps on saying "Charging" (in case you wondered if it was indeed charging.!), then I just un-pluged the N800 from the charger, battery had plenty of charge tough....

I am thinking the problem lies since I have been "updating" the OS software and applications through the Application Manager there must be something that screws this.

Unfortunately I would not be able to just list which are the latests updates I did and that could be the culprit(s) of this Battery full message not appearing.

Questions are: Has this happened to any of you recently ? (on an N800 with OS2008).

How to fix this?

All comments and suggestions are welcome, thanks in advance.