View Single Post
Posts: 2,222 | Thanked: 12,651 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ SOL 3
Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
I hope you managed to deal with the burn-out. Except time, sweat and hope, which is not nothing, did you invest and lose more than what the down payments covered (I mean, capital)?
Dealing with health impact is still on the todo list. The economic impact on my own situation is that of earning a maybe 20% of my regular income for the last 5 some years, so no savings or pension plan. At least so far no huge liabilities to ruin my future life.

Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
Regarding the stall, are there any other funding opportunities? If PIA considered funding the project for some time, maybe others would, never know. What will happen to the sourced N900s if no alternate funding options exist, or if it is now deemed unreasonable to continue anyway?
I'm recently not aware of any other funding opportunities. Though those come unexpected and all of a sudden whenever they came so far. You never know, right. What to do with the sourced N900 is a huge concern to me, no plans yet. Obviously they "belong to the supporters" who financed them, but it's not feasible economically and by workload to send them all out. I'll ponder what to do with them and will let you all know as soon as I find something reasonable and feasible.

/j

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to joerg_rw For This Useful Post: