View Single Post
Originally Posted by ryanml View Post
EDIT: The device seems to no longer boot into CM12.1 SFOS at all, I left it for about 8 hours and the only thing that happened was the LED came on. Out of sheer curiosity, I flashed CM13 SFOS over the CM12.1 base and it surprisingly showed more signs of life than the CM12.1 SFOS, in the form of vibrations and the LEDs going on and then dim like on the Ahoy screen and the red shutdown LED.
Thank you for trying this all again. I wouldn't wait for so long. If after a few minutes (let say 5) if there was no sign of life, I would give up. Sorry to hear that this doesn't work for you.
Please do not flash an SFOS over another one because the outcome will be unpredicted and it won't work properly at all.
It seems you need to use the CM13.0 based version, rather than this one. I am puzzled what the reason can be. What I can still think of some hardware issue that didn't affect the older version and the newer android base, but I am just guessing here.

Edit: That "failed to mount" message is not a problem, I am getting that too. It is just saying that the /data partition cannot be mounted because it is already attached.

Last edited by edp17; 2020-07-30 at 10:40.

The Following User Says Thank You to edp17 For This Useful Post: