View Single Post
Originally Posted by mp107 View Post
* keyboard layout doesn't work fully: A-Z, Dot, Apostrophe, Enter, Shift, Backspace, Space keys work, rest (including symbols combo Sym+...) doesn't
Slightly later than expected I snagged a Mini Pro and have been playing around with it for a bit. I've tested out the stock firmware, CM11, CM13 and Sailfish, and Sailfish manages to use the available screen space much better than any Android, and more importantly the hardware keyboard actually works better under Sailfish than under CM11 or CM13 (of course it works perfectly on stock firmware). As you mentioned, the blue key and symbol key don't work, but they don't work on CM11 or CM13 either, at least not for me (others seem to have the same problem). On top of that, on an AZERTY keyboard, the . and , are wrongly detected as ; and : respectively, the M key doesn't do anything and the ? is some other character still. I couldn't figure out for the life of me how to remap the keys on Android. I'll look into how to get the hwkb to work properly on Sailfish. Maybe mal- is working on a solution for that as well for the next release.

The Following User Says Thank You to nthn For This Useful Post: