View Single Post
Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by praveenchand View Post
I did not forget the security code, afte flashing when i tried to setup MfE, it asked for security code, since then i am trying to set the password. Its asking new password, i tried different passswords like 0000, 0 , 11111 etc.
I selected firmware using NaviFirm...
And you are 100% sure that you are not in open mode (there are no warning screens when you boot up etc)? And you only used -f -F main.bin when flashing, as some arguments can trigger open mode? And how about when you change your security code from the settings UI?

And depending on MfE provider it can have some forced password policies, ie in some cases you must enter numbers+letters+special character, usually plain numbers are not enough, but you have to ask about those limitations from your MfE provider.
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

Last edited by rainisto; 2013-04-03 at 13:22.

The Following User Says Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post: