View Single Post
Posts: 862 | Thanked: 2,511 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
Four to five months really is not much considering the frequency at which news were posted over the years, or even compared to the total time since the project started.
That is true and It could be that the position to make the offical statements is at the moment not filled. So anybody who is interested is welcome to apply for it.

First it was Dos then it was hellekin, then it was sn0wmonster and now it could be you.

Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
Now, I'm not sure this was already there for those who purchased before the Neo900 UG company was created to take over after the mess with GoldenDelicious (I'm calling it a mess only because I don't remember the exact details and the confusion it created, I'm not judging), as it was a different shop at the time if I remember correctly. But maybe with the same terms.
The money from Golden Delicious got transfered and there was the possibility for a refund and the last chance to get the money back.

http://neo900.org/pre-orders-and-vouchers

Last edited by Halftux; 2018-07-25 at 15:34. Reason: typo doc=dos sorry was to late

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Halftux For This Useful Post: