View Single Post
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Four to five months really is not much considering the frequency at which news were posted over the years, or even compared to the total time since the project started. Joerg has been leader from the beginning and he was still leading in March, so while there are concerns about the project overall, I would not worry too much about leadership changes unless specifically announced (but this opinion is just my own).

About the refundable (or not) down payments, actually we agree with this statement when purchasing on the shop: https://my.neo900.org/index.php?id_c...content_only=1

3) the products the project aims to provide are still under development and changes to project duration, final cost, and outcome of the development process are possible,
4) therefore, payments made by customers are contributions towards a shared goal, without guarantees on the outcome,
[...]
6) in case of total or partial failure, the project may not be able to refund payments in their entirety, or at all,
[...]
10) final products will be built to order after final payment,
11) these terms and conditions are a binding agreement between you the customer and Neo900 UG (haftungsbeschraenkt), and by accepting them you confirm that you understand the limitations and risks resulting from the nature of this project,
12) all claims arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions will be governed by German law, will be litigated exclusively in the courts of Nuremberg, Bavaria, Germany, and you and Neo900 UG (haftungsbeschraenkt) consent to jurisdiction in those courts.
Now, I'm not sure this was already there for those who purchased before the Neo900 UG company was created to take over after the mess with GoldenDelicious (I'm calling it a mess only because I don't remember the exact details and the confusion it created, I'm not judging), as it was a different shop at the time if I remember correctly. But maybe with the same terms.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post: