View Single Post
Originally Posted by endsormeans View Post
1- what venue is he selling them in? if it is trustworthy sale venue that you know...(ie like ebay) I would imagine he's the real deal. Not to mention ..if a scammer or thug wanted someone's money nowadays...he'd be trying to sell you a genuine "ipone"
He'd hardly be trying to ensare with a couple n8x0 devices.
Rest at ease there.
Hadn't thought about that, actually. Makes sense. I'm probably the only person in this country who's looking for one of these. He's selling in a portuguese website, but it's not verified, I mean, anyone can sell anything there.

2- good price...If you had the money one of each is my suggestion...esp if it comes with batt . and all the gear.
I would definitely buy both if I had the money, but I can't even buy one without feeling bad for spending my money, so I'll have to take it slow...

4- Most importantly ....you must not look at it as simply a gadget...or another internet tablet..or some kind of phone alternative...it is really a full computer...hell you can run a few distros on it..The stuff you can do is pretty cool. It is only limiting by your curiosity and intention.
I'm not sure of what I can do with a n8x0 yet, but I can't wait. I

To poorly coin the phrase and quote... the NIT (Nokia Internet Tablet)..."...Is the beautiful mistake the Gods made ...that man got his hands onto..."
That's deep, man!! I will talk a bit more with both sellers to see how it goes and will keep you up tp date! Thanks, once again!!