View Single Post
Posts: 188 | Thanked: 223 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Poland
So i will ask again:

Isn't really nobody there who faced this problem? I leaved my n800 for few days, now it's not able to load contact list without saying
"It's not responding", than "Contacts responded", and again app Contacts is not responding and over and over again. It will load up contact list again, but it takes around 10 minutes, what? 10 minutes to just get online? I cant believe the support for this is down.

Calculate it, if I have almost 300 facebook contacts, and every one has cloned himself 25 times it means that now my n800 need to load 7500 contacts at once, and after every other login its getting 300 contacts more.

So Im not wondering why it's having 10 minutes lag and not working fast enough, I just wonder why similar n900 plug-in does not have this problem and work just fine every day?!?

Im really exhausted, diablo-turbo stable was create to provide n8x0 devices up to work, well it's not providing anything but more problems and nobody would face it.
(Already tried diablo-turbo non-stable, problem is the same, seems that nobody even really look at it)

This thread proves it, only one person responded to this.

Im starting to regret spending money on n800, why do you (The support, community) provide updates that cause device more-not-usable than it was before?