View Single Post
Posts: 1,548 | Thanked: 7,510 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by olf View Post
Oh, pitfalls, both technically and socially on multiple levels:
  • As I could (and still can) reproduce this "shifted screen"-issue on two different devices (by hardware and installed SFOS version), I assumed it to be present for many. But as nobody has chimed in to the Github issue or here at TMO, now I believe that it is just me being affected.
It could still be that many have not set started updating. Alternatively it might be "just you" in the sense of using some sort of UI patch or some other "non standard" software or setting that somehow, via a weird side-effect triggers this behavior.

In any case, weird! But we had issues like this with modRana in the past, that were tracked down to for example to IIRC a version of Sailfish OS with old <5.6 Qt on ported devices.

• Sorry for cross-posting this issue yesterday. The intention was to make others aware of this (as most people seem to prefer a forum over a proper issue tracker), not to get on your (@MartinK) nerves (as you likely received a notification from Github, already).
No problem with cross-posting at all & I do know about the issue on GitHub. I simply was too busy to properly analyze it yet and posting a quick comment here on the thread was simply the quickest thing to do.

Sure, that sounds reasonable. I have a few suggestions what to try & will take a look at the logs you have attached to the issue (thanks! ).

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MartinK For This Useful Post: