View Single Post
Originally Posted by Mivas_Greece View Post
Now, this is just getting personal from what I understand here. Everyone is welcome to discuss about opinions, news etc, but you seem to attack to me in person. And it is not the first time you did that, despite the fact you don't know me at all in person. Perhaps the fact that you attack to strangers without having anything against them indicates something about you as a person instead? Let's end this here please.
Yes, and I will continue to voice my opinions.

Calling on your personality obviously was a personal attack, and I apologise for that.

I still think you have an agenda though, posting here on TMO.
During the last year (well, since last Nov) ALL your posts were about buying/selling devices.
Beyond that, a landslide majority of your posts is in these categories.
I think you log in here to sell stuff, and your posts are coloured by the intent to make people buy your stuff and not others'.

Regarding the rumors that Microsoft might buy Nokia Networks, it was in news based on analysists etc, it is not my personal opinion.
https://nokiamob.net/2020/10/05/micr...dict-analysts/
This just predicts a scenario where it is likely that a huge company like MS might want to buy out a smaller, but succesful company like NOKIA.
But this is not the same situation as in 2013, when MS bought an ailing company, only to drive it into the ground.
The article does the exact "feeding a decade-old stereotype" I already mentioned.

Regarding the Gemini Planet, everyone says that as a retail device it is quite expensive. (...) I would like to see more implementations than just 2-3 devices over the years...
It's always expensive to produce such stuff in such small numbers.
And how on earth should a small company like Planet Computers be able to push out more than 1 device per year? That's just nonsense.
Again, I think you have an agenda here. You're trying to create the impression that buying your <expletive_deleted> prototype for hundreds of € is somehow the better choice.