View Single Post
My camera (Xperia XA2, SailfishOS, Advanced Camera) performs poorly under poor lighting conditions. Can this be tweaked? App settings maybe?
Nevertheless there are some motives I want to contribute, but I scaled them down pretty much because what's the point looking at digital grain in hi-res.

First, not a contribution but a question:

A house under construction. Pretty tall, almost 3 stories. Does this look like it's made from wood completely, even structural support (except the basement)? Because it does to me, and that's pretty amazing. I've actually seen a few newly built multistory houses that look like they're not only built with, but also carried by wood, completely. What do you think?

Potential contribution 1:

Strangely facinating, to me. Trees vertical, house horizontal, squares of light. Just a random encounter, walking through one of those narrow strips of forest between residential areas.

Potential contribution 2:

This should be familiar to many, but I've never seen it live, and never from the backside, and never in disco lights (or wait, no, that's probably supposed to be christmasy).
Espoo Museum of Modern Art in the background.

All pictures: Xperia XA2, Advanced Camera, lightly cropped & resized in GIMP.

Last edited by nonsuch; 2020-12-31 at 10:50.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nonsuch For This Useful Post: