View Single Post
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by wazd View Post
I just have to put my 5 cents (also, hello there!). Not that anyone needs any defense here, but TBH you're trying to shift the reality here quite a lot. Just look at Dirk's or mine twitter feed or KS feed during the campaign - we were reporting on everything considered TOHKBD, the goods and the bads. Yes, it was not perfect (we would have done better with our current state of knowledge on how things work) but it was absolutely the best we could do at that point in time and we've worked our asses for it, you can be sure (Dirk especially). We've basically used none of the KS funds on R&D and prefered to ship rather than to tweak key presses to perfection remotely. We can't thank enough our friends and partners in China, Jolla, Shapeways and Lastu for their insights and help.
All things considered - you can call Dirk whatever you want, jerk, envious prick, I have a feeling he doesn't quite care, all he cares about (and me too for that matter) is crowdfunding community and spirit being raped sideways by unreliable or just dumb "enterpreneurs" with "their own way". Cheers.

P.S.: Also: "He didn't even need to do that." - sure, in a reality of conscienceless garbage.
F(x) is NOT a crowdfunding. Have you ever got some inside news about the big companies how they progress with the development of something?.... I have no idea how you can compare a 'garage project' to a 'real project'

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post: