View Single Post
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Sorry, endso, I meant no disrespect to you and I really appreciate your effort describing your discoveries. Your reaction including deleting your own posts was completely unnecessary and uncalled for.

It is really just your writing style that I (sometimes) find difficult to follow.

You know, some people like using small words, like "spade".

Others prefer more extended, multisyllabic lexemes, such as "manually operated horticultural earth excavating implement".

You, endso... you somehow manage to find a way of describing the same thing by completely avoiding words like "manual", "earth" or "tool" so, to an uninitiated observer, it be anything from "spade" to "space", through "beer", "dog", "steam engine" and anything in between

Regarding the topic in question...

I found that it always helps to make assumptions explicit. That PM and UT were community ports may have been clear to anyone who follows the scene. I don't, which is why I found this thread so interesting. But it took r0kk3rz's post to make me realize that they are not official releases by the respective development teams.

If you wish to call it "bias" or "desire for conflict", then so be it. It was never intended that way but there is nothing I can do now.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post: