View Single Post
Posts: 226 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
Having said all that, we haven't heard reports of anybody _not_ receiving their t-shirts, maybe if they can send a t-shirt, they can also send a phone?
Technically I didn't receive my t-shirt from Jolla... It got delivered to an address in UK, where I got a courier to pick it up and send it to me... for about EUR40. This is part of my issue with the handling of the Jolla "merchandise". Instead of paying EUR40 for the t-shirt courier service, and then probably a lot more than EUR40 for the phone (when it does ship) courier service... I'd much rather have Jolla charge me EUR200 for the worldwide shipping. The current strategy (for anyone not in a supported country) is essentially "giving away" money that Jolla could be receiving to companies like DHL/Fedex/etc. As much as I love DHL/Fedex, I'd much rather support Jolla where possible... otherwise the dream of a Jolla superphone that has specs up the wazoo will go poof in a cloud of smoke.

EDIT: Jalyst: I have to agree with others here that the email you sent is a little... well... demanding. The bolds, underlines, and general wording seems like something you'd send an employee who did a boo-boo. That said, the intention is good, and hopefully the guys at Jolla will see that.

Last edited by biatch0; 2013-10-03 at 15:38.