View Single Post
Posts: 1,092 | Thanked: 4,995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ beautiful cave
Originally Posted by gaelic View Post
I'm still rolling on the floor:

https://together.jolla.com/question/...ed-workaround/

"Bug" opened Dec 2013, so amazing three and a half years to implement a basic feature which already was working on my N9 with Meego.
Unfortunately I think Sailfish will not succeed. Not, because it is a bad OS, but because the guys here are so negative. Instead of being happy, that there is a a long awaited feature finally available, there is just sarcasm and mockery.

If all the thousand other platforms have all the features you think that are standard nowadays, well than you can tell me, if there is native caldav support in Android meanwhile. The last time I've seen it, it wasn't there. Just available over third party apps. But of course that's not a standard.

If you want to have something other than Sailfish just choose the OS you like there are so many out there, and all are really great and have no downsides...

Don't get me wrong. I'm also often struggle on some Sailfish things. But for me there are no alternatives out there at the moment. Still hope that plasma mobile will develop, but i fear that will still take a while.

So I'm happy that there is a new update, bringing new features an hopefully also bugfixes.

The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to Fellfrosch For This Useful Post: