Thread: Life Span
View Single Post
Posts: 1,195 | Thanked: 2,708 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hanoi
Originally Posted by endsormeans View Post

A good last hike through the hills...with a light backpack with a bit of food ...a quick exit plan (gun or pills or something)...some comfy clothes...and time to spend a few good summer days and nights hiking ...enjoying the sunsets and views ...

and of course...
take just one n900 with extra batteries for some music and reading at night..
and leave the rest of my nxx0's for others to continue to enjoy

Never know when one's time may come...
May come quick ...may have time to do something before it is time to go..
But no matter what...
Just in case...
ALWAYS make sure your spare batteries are charged up..
Interesting, since you are in that part of the world, why not just "accidentally" hike into the off limits zone of a USA Nature Reservation or would be nature reservation captured by Nu-ke Plant or Major Oil Company that with those N800 and N900 strapped around your waste fully charging with some red and blue USB wires from a battery pack in your backpack.
Music playing and FM Broadcasting your final message to the world on other ones over an external also battery powered antenna. You won't hear the warnings due to the music and they won't hear the message due to nobody listens to FM anymore in that future day, but that's part of the "it's time to go" decision of course.

Or maybe just, make sure that FOOD part is up to date to get you sailing smoothly and painless into lasting that other 50 more years to die die overjoyed due to witnessing a smogless sunset on a mountain top... would make undersigned more happy in fact.

As for telephone functions disabled.. well I have one patient here too. Not that I have used the telephone recently.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ste-phan For This Useful Post: