View Single Post
Really crazy...a paper-strip between battery and SIM doesn´t change anything here - I also couldn´t imagine that my prob is Simcard-contact-related cause it was not falling down or anything as it happened and never had contact-probs before. Furthermore there is no sim-failure-message or something like that.

Ive done a backup-reflash (root+optfs) minutes ago through boot-menu without change, telephony is dead/no connection to my provider! Crazy, now I am going to try a complete reflash....hope it does help.

Edit: ha, phone works again - don´t now why, when I remember right my backup was made with setting 2G - now I had a look into options and saw my phone was set on 3G - what I have tried last night after failure/I wasn´t able to connect to provider anymore.

Whatever it was, now I see my provider back again after I set back to 2G, it works. But I still want to do a complete reflash cause backup was made not long time ago and the risk that there is something ´mysterious´ program on is too high for me. But thanks anyway, keep up your good work here!

Last edited by Micha1982; 2013-10-30 at 00:53.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Micha1982 For This Useful Post: