View Single Post
Yes and no.
First, the advantage/disadvantage of this new version is its running entirely off of a ramdisk. Therefor, the rootfs and optfs can be safely wiped with no issues(previous version didn't - I'm still not sure -how-/why it worked...).
This means that any applications I want, I have to load into the ramdisk first, along with all libraries they need. This is the issue with FSCK currently; I'm missing one library.

On top of this, the other problem is that I'm trying to make it -only- depending on the RootFS - which means I have to copy any optified files I need to the RootFS during install.

Neither of these are too much of an issue, but they both have to be worked around.

Secondly, the console I had didn't really work right. I can bring it back right now... But it won't "remember" directories, so you have to use absolute paths all the time.
I'd -like- to find some sort of terminal application(or end up with just SSH), that does everything the way it should be, and not grabbing each keystroke, and running the command inside a pair of ``'s.

The Following User Says Thank You to RobbieThe1st For This Useful Post: