View Single Post
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Hotshot View Post
im not hear to change you mind sir cause I could careless what phone you want or like what you eat dont make me s*** if you can understand that me and you both know the iphone is "limited" to the things you do and can do at one time that alone is enough to make most of us power users insane im just a tech kinda guy and when I see a person who has a G1 i asked them is it rooted they say so I point them in the right place the same as winmo phone the emails I use to get from ppl asking me have I got any new cabs for them lol same with my nokia n95 8gb so please dont misunderstand me not wanting to write a novel of the different phones i used and how i used them to just please you and use ive used an iphone before and have itouch which is one and in the same and I must say its cool factor is nicebut waiting two mins for yahoo to show a new IM from a friend wont cut it at all buddy. Cheers and I spoke my peace about it cause if you 1st post is like the one you wrote its clear you just wanted a rise out of the maemo community
You sir, is a wordsmith.