Thread: Spare Battery
View Single Post
Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
I am personally boycotting eBay permanently because I don't like the company and its lying ways. It is driving out individual sellers and trying to keep the pros. It is raising its prices for everyone while denying it is doing so. It is trying to force everyone to PayPal so it can profit from the PayPal rake.

I recently bought two batteries from a company I found online for less than $20 including shipping from Hong Kong. The batteries seem higher quality than the ones I bought on eBay, though the ones I bought on eBay about a year ago are still working.

I will post the address of this company when I find it -- I think I may have already posted it in my own messages, if I have the patience to SEARCH for it here! I will try to post the address in this thread when I find it.

Some people cast aspersions on these third-party batteries. Perhaps the source makes a difference. NOT buying from eBay, but from a specific company, is one way to keep close tabs on the actual source.

I have found so far that I can get the same deals I used to get from eBay elsewhere.

Last edited by geneven; 2008-04-22 at 11:48.