View Single Post
Posts: 19 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Apr 2015 @ Lincoln
Hi folks,

Is there a good man which can help me with the CSSU installation on the Nokia N900 machine with such Maemo OS version: 10.2010.19-1.203.1

Is this even possible to install the CSSU on Nokia N900 with such old Maemo OS version? Please let me know as I did not played with the device since 2012 and right now I bought another Nokia N900 with an old maemo OS version and occurred a installation issue. Please see picture on the bottom of the post.

What I did so far in order to install the CSSU update is: I went through the device browser to the CSSU update website and I clicked the stable version imagine and the process has started, then the icon appears in the menu I clicked the icon and I occurred the installation issue. See the picture.

I started looking some solution here on maemo.org and I found that I have to perform the action through the x-terminal with fallowing command:
Code:
 apt-get update
 apt-get install mp-fremantle-community-pr
The above action won't help me at all, of course there happens some action in the terminal but the CSSU update won't install. The Nokias repo are disabled and all CSSU repo are enabled.

Any suggestion would be much appreciate, seriously I'm confused. Please give me some light in the matter. Thank you.
[IMG][/IMG]