Thread: AIM on the N800
View Single Post
Posts: 242 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ USA & BharatVarsh ( INDIA - Kerala ).
There is no criticizing involved. Not one word was specifically in a critical tone. Everything said was generalization.

I do not know anyone at this site to get personal. If some one tells me that they searched this Forum and could not find anything about ' Gaim ' then I have to be surely surprised. This would tell me that this Forum is not being utilized and or maintained properly. People do know about ' Search ' feature, only some do not use it.

Time and time again it has been mentioned in this Forum that people do not think it necessary to ' Search ' for information. Time and time again, the exact steps to install Gaim ( Aim, MSN, Irc, Sametime and whatnot ) has been mentioned by so many people. Time and time again yet, how good bad or ugly ' Gaim ' is, has been mentioned in this Forum. This has been done for both the ITs. We all have done our part in searching and trying to figure things out. I do not see anything wrong in searching for and gleaning information.