View Single Post
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Please scam us via indiegogo again, please. Don't forget all the stretch goals and fake news.
Actually this is not a bad idea. Every assemble line has a minimum quantity, normally about 3k to 5k as an absolute minimum. Since I don't have a solid PO or deposit, using pre-order funds to order components and assembling line is the best option.

Instead of setting up a pre-order account from stratch, why not using Indiegogo again? At least it has some security and a credibility in general. Thanks for the advice.

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Jolla said it was no more parts and no more would be manufactured. Did you find the big bag with all the parts in a shady area of Hong Kong? The word on the street is that Marc dumped the bag in some dark ally when he fled the scene in panic after the scam was revealed...
Actually what Jolla said was true. We need to buy those components and assemble them again. I wish there exists your dark side bags, we could save a lot lot of initial costs!! If you have more info or GPS location data please let me know, you share half of its value, how about that?

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post: