View Single Post
Posts: 119 | Thanked: 79 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Brasilia, Brazil
Hey guys! Posting from Brazil.

Just got an N800 (a s**tload of ppl did back here, actually, this website had it for something like (converting currency and adapting markets, of course) around $100, $150 tops). The Orkut community for it (Orkut is huge in Brazil) got 500 new members in like a week, they probably sold thousands of these babies.

I admit it, I fell in love with it. I take it freaking EVERYWHERE, and was typing this message in its keyboard before realizing I was right in front of a desktop. Been probably annoying the crap out of people in #maemo on Freenode, asking a billion questions.

My students loved to show off their Iphones and Ipod touches and stuff, and it felt just excellent to show my NIT to them. I made them jealous by doing INCREDIBLE things like... copying / pasting. Oh yeah, and downloading a file too. There's a TUTORIAL for you to be able to download a file to an Iphone. A TUTORIAL!

Anyways, I digress. Just wanted to thank everybody on the forum for all the support I got from it (been helping people in Orkut who don't know English too, translated the tuto on how to clone the sd using the forum links and etc.)

Amazing work!

Take care,

Bob

PS: Should I feel really bad that the other day I tried to scroll a page on my desktop box using the stylus?

Last edited by Bobbe; 2009-05-16 at 17:43.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bobbe For This Useful Post: