View Single Post
I appreciate u explaining that u didn't mean to be disrespectful, pichlo. I just don't go telling strangers how to conduct themselves online or in any other scenario..especially if I'm about to bring a new topic ( a person's choice to abbreviate and use slang while on their phone or tablet) to an online forum about tech stuff...Your first comment certainly didn't have the same amiable tone our Canadian friend's comments have. There's ways to be assertive without being perceived as arrogant. However, u simply cannot expect everyone to meet ur parlance standards in here. If this were a job interview or the dinner table at my parent's, u can rest assured that I would conduct myself adequately. But it ain't foo! (joking) Nah, I'm just chillin here trying to get some info. So, I think ur comment was, as someone else said earlier, unnecessary. But, hey, the whole thing proved to be entertaining for some.lol ...Sorry about the slang dictionary, endsormeans...don't think it was too heavy tho.lol..
Just out of curiosity, pichlo: What part of the UK r u from? peace & love man