View Single Post
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Originally Posted by proprog View Post
Both functions are available in libpebble and it shouldn't be that much work to add them to maebble.

I have it on my todo list but other work is taking all my time at the moment. Hopefully I get some time to work on it the coming week.

And with some luck maybe I can get my pebble time to work again if I can update the firmware manually.
I shall be glad to try again when firmware update will become possible. For the record, I have one Pebble Time, and one Pebble Time Round. Would be happy to test things. Do not have much experience with Bluetooth being on-but-not-visible, but I hope it doesn't drain battery that much. Because getting notifications on my watch would be neat, and allow my phone to stay in my pocket, bag or backpack, without missing SMS, calls or emails.

Thank you. Best wishes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Per aspera ad astra...

P.S. Just tried maebble with Pebble Time Round. Hardware spauld13, and of course recovery_fw. Looks nice...

Last edited by Wikiwide; 2017-11-27 at 03:03. Reason: P.S.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post: