View Single Post
Posts: 69 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ kerala
After almost 10 years with nokia I moved on to a blackberry Z10 a week back.While my N900 is still perfectly working , i was not able to tolerate the lower speeds.I hate windows and android.So moved to blackberry.It has full multitasking but is as closed as ios and windows. Most of the features that were taken for granted in the N900 does not even get a mention with blackberry. What i miss most is the open vpn support.Surprisingly i havent been affected very much by the lack of hardware keyboard. With N900 , whenever there was a problem or lack of an application , i always had the hope that there would be someway out of the problem. Like when i recognised that N900 does not have system wide proxy support. A bit of googling and fiddling and i had atleast two options to go past it.Not the case with Z10.No system wide proxy means even the mail application does not work with the proxy gateway.And there simply is no way out of it. That said i dont think i will ever use N900 as my main phone now.I will keep it though.As a symbol of lost hope.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to padmaraj.ravi For This Useful Post: