View Single Post
Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by s4br0s0 View Post
@marxian 2 things.

1. I install the newest version 0.14.0 and have a bug with hildon-input-me "leak memory" when using Yappari.

Is not a Yappari problem cause i use it daily and start this bug after install Qt Components (installed as older versions via dpkg on xterm).

Downgrade to 0.12.1 but problem still exists, i'm testing more but when happens can't use virtual keyboard at all on any app.

It happens with fisical keyboard, testing now with virtual and will update if still there (don't like to use virtual too much).

I asume is problem with this cause that and cuteradio was the last things i install, uninstall cuteradio too.

Any advice on how to resolve without reboot?

2. With 0.14.0 QML Browser doesn't open.

Greetings.
1. It seems very unlikely that Qt Components Hildon could cause this problem, since it is merely a library that is loaded when an application imports org.hildon.* in QML (otherwise it doesn't do anything), and the library does not contain any code relating to input methods. If the problem did not exist when you previously used 0.12.1, yet still exists when you revert back to that version, then I would say the cause lies elsewhere.

2. QML Browser doesn't work with version 0.14.0 due to changes in the APIs. I plan to update it soon, but at the moment that would involve using the QtWebKit module for the WebView, which means removing a lot of features.

My website

GitHub

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post: