View Single Post
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by DirkDagger View Post
Few months ago, post here pics of my N950 F1. Here is new Build of HWiD 0829 F1 - F1TMC. I think all U already saw N950's F1TMC with Armor/Cutted Back Cover. Here is my one, with unusual Full Black Cover without any engraved marks.
As I know, where are no any F1TMC without Armor inside hardware pictures in web. Also, interesting that Unit was assembled in Korea.
I used to have a 0829 proto as well, it was running pre-release FW but I flashed PR1.3 and it runs well. Looks the same as yours. I remember the screws are "cross" instead of T4 on developer N950s.

Mine had a signal reception probem, was even weaker signal than the black developer models, and it lags even with 460mb swap on mnt4. But the hardware is awesome, it is more solid and robust and refined than the black one. The developer device has a lot downgrade compares with this proto. (apart from RAM, of course. )

And the N900 are mede in Korea, think about the time when these protos are made, I'm not surprised they are made in Korea as well.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post: