View Single Post
Quickly briefly, was using this phone loved it and thrown away, I looked several things and neo was popping up in the past, I identified some university group was doing asking them to sell me one years ago (not through maemo.org). No answer no activity since 2014, anyone was able to make a deal? I just got mad iphone is a joke latest jailbreak bricked my phone in 3 days, then stock rom the only option. Huawei bootloader is also pissing me off. So just went mad and ordered a n900 "perfect condition"....

But now if they still doing this projects and same OS with complier core linux packes and ++debian package manager which actually worked great, I would buy it any day. basically and sadly, n900 was the only one phone I ever see coming out of the box with terminal in the default screens "as strandard", great phone still the most you can do with it, additionaly keyboard, which really handy. Will be strange after skipping 6 years, but no more jailbreak on iphone put the last bolt in their coffin...

to be hones now i will own 3 phones
work iphone 7
gaming huawei mate 20 pro
geek/weird nokia n900

Shame on word you can no longer buy cars with turnkeys... So while I am waiting my "new" n900 you can suggest me the a new device for the future

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to szilveszter.domotor For This Useful Post: