View Single Post
Slowly getting further. xset770 and anim-shower are actually featured in real-af-startup. As posted earlier xset700 is building fine without libxsp so I guess it's ok. anim-shower has a background clear line disabled at the moment just to get an installable package. DSME will start manually but has a few issues regarding BOOTSTATE.

Today has been sorting out a few small fixes here and there and sorting out git repos.

upstart-dev compat package uploaded to my repo. The contents are the same as the original maemo version but it doesn't require upstart source. It will need to be fixed to address /etc/event.d at some stage, but at least for now it allows other packages to be built.

I've forked dsme and commited a few fixes I had to do to get it to build except the echo -e fix. Some are from Mer, adapted to suit our version.

There is also https://github.com/android-808/dsme/...af31d2d5a17f36 which turns of a compiler warning for now. There is a slight change in Mer version where there is a if dummy < 0 check to avoid one of the warnings but they don't have a spawn.c. Is it worth just removing "dummy"?

I haven't tested the dsme changes building for arm/on the N900 so you might want to go over them before applying them to a real device.

Anyway, here for anyone interested is a list of the current projects. Not all are built, some have been built without certain dependencies.

hildon-control-panel-gtk3/
hildon-desktop-gtk3/ Cordia port.
hildon-home/
hildon-home-gtk3/ New, CSSU based
hildon-status-menu-gtk3/ New, CSSU based
libhildondesktop-gtk3/ Cordia port, but inline with CSSU IIRC
libhildon-gtk3/ Cordia port.
libmatchbox2-gtk3/ Cordia port/
libosso-3.6+0m6/ - not currently used from harmattan
Maemo/ Userland components
maemo-launcher-gtk3/
Nemo/ Userland components
osso-xterm-master/ -no repo, not yet finished. Cordia port.
status-menu-applet-profiles-gtk3/ New, CSSU based

Maemo Userland: (folders with version numbers are from Maemo repos, those without are CSSU git versions)
base-files-3.1.osso2+3.1.10.osso25+0m5/ Not built
dsme/
dsme-thermalobject-surface/ Needs rx51-battery support
hildon-initscripts-1.26/ Not built
icd2-osso-ic-dev-2.0+0m5/
iphbd/
libcal/
libconic-0.24+fremantle1+0m5/
libdevlock/
libdsme-0.60.30+0m5/
libosso-2.32/
mce/
mce-dev-1.8.19+0m5/
osso-af-settings-0.9.2/ Not sure on status
osso-af-startup-1.80/
osso-af-utils/
osso-app-killer-1.33/
osso-core-config-0.6.8+0m5/
osso-systemui/
osso-systemui-dbus-dev/
osso-systemui-dbus-dev-0.1.3+0m5/
osso-systemui-devlock-dev/
osso-systemui-modechange-dev/
osso-systemui-powerkeymenu/ Needs GTK3 port.
osso-systemui-splashscreen-dev/
osso-systemui-tklock/
upstart-dev/ New, reduced fat version ONLY for Jessie/Stretch.

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Android_808 For This Useful Post: