View Single Post
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
I would not say that "anything" is a well defined theme. I suspect the diminishing number of entries has more to do with the wider problem of the diminishing number of active TMO members.
Do not be so pessimistic, please. It is a difficult time, there are too many tasks to be done, things to repair, lost objects to be found... But people are here, albeit reading instead of writing. Even members long inactive may return.

And with Neo900, new people are coming. With FPTF, it may become possible to port Maemo to other devices, freeing them from proprietary operating systems. No guarantees, though...

Maybe, we will see Maemo.org coding competition next year? Centered on Sailfish (Jolla, Mer, Nemo Mobile (hopefully, they will finish their migration to Qt5.2 by then). N900 and/or Neo900 and/or N950 and/or Jolla devices could be the prizes.

It is difficult to make a photograph about "Back to school" when I am used to all-year-round studies. Weekends become the head-ache days (sleepless nights), compared to weekdays. But I will try to find something. However, N900 has 0%-battery, the battery charger is broken (when will I get to the soldering place?), and N950 does not have camera (in default apps, at least).

Thank you. Best wishes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Per aspera ad astra...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post: