View Single Post
Posts: 1,092 | Thanked: 4,995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ beautiful cave
While I agree with @pichlo all in all, we shouldn't just address this just to @chen - I know you haven't. But anyway the example in in the text was directed to chen.

Please don't forget, the rude words started not on chen's side but other people started acting quite harsh. I had never the feeling that chen wasn't open or dishonest but communicated very reasonable.

I can understand that people were quite frustrated with the Youyota campaign, i've also lost some money, even so I just ordered the keyboard cover. And I also lost money on the the Neo900 campaign.

Anyway I can't see any reason for getting personal on people which did their best. And I think everybody should assume the guy's tried hard, as long as it is proven, that they didn't. If you need more information to judge a situation, don't start to rant but ask politely.

When we tell @chen that he has made a mistake in not being empathic enough, I think we make exactly the same mistake.

The key for such situations is, staying calm and friendly as long as you haven't prove, that somebody cheated you. I don't think it's gonna get us anywhere, when we shout out on any possibility SCAM or even worse ROBBERY (Especially when there is a refund possibility).

And I said it already on another post of this thread, let chen do his job on his q-device (and better encourage him, than telling him what is possible or not). If he succeeds you've won a lot, if not you haven't lost anything.

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Fellfrosch For This Useful Post: