View Single Post
Posts: 1,703 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
I could sent you like 50 boards. If it is easy I can start to do it myself but would be really glad if someone else would do it for me. I can pay the usb ports. I have to buy on these the missing keypads and backcovers. I hope that I could offer these for 15-20€ for new users when Leste is ready and that there would be a big Leste gathering with workshops and all. So I am talking about the 58 devices I just bought with 150€ for giving back to community and to support maemo to last.

I already bought a plastic drawer/shelf whatever where I got 4 devices on each box. Next I need to install updated sy6sem on one of my machines and use it only for this job: first taking everything out from these devices (no personal stuff though but music and movies and series and games.

Then some members have already asked for parts which I need to deliver. But one old member came to the forum and asked a device with made it ready. I used many days installing everything with fixes and apps and went to mail it but no personal deliveries to Greece, only company mailing because of this corona. Now I need to use other service.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

Last edited by Maemish; 2020-05-14 at 16:33.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post: