View Single Post
Posts: 1,412 | Thanked: 594 times | Joined on Aug 2005 @ Recife, Brazil
I am feeling neglected, so I'll repost:

While using Canola2 B8 if I disconnect from the network almost every time the next time I do some action in Canola, or even not in Canola it turns out, the entire tablet crashes. So - if I am home listening to something then go out for a walk with the n800 it will crash. I say almost every time, as I am not 100% sure, but it did happen to me 3 times today. Is there some additional info that would be helpful here?

Sincerely thanks for the great product and support!
joshua : sorry but as you really are point out on your text, this probably is not related to Canola itself : /I think what's happening is that when any applications checks for the network again, it is crashing. I will see with the guys if there's a way to you to help us at least diagnostic the problem. But this seems to be out of our area of help : / and we are really facing working force problems so we will not be able to really help. did you post this in Maemo bugs ? I think it's probably a platform bug, but in order to say that : you must have a way to consistent replicate the bug, and others also need to replicate. Did you install something that deals with Wifi? Some kind of scanning software or something? that was too unstable and maybe is messing with the connectivity? We don't do anything but check if you are connect. We don't even try to connect ...

Br

Marcelo
OpenBossa Labs @ INdT, Recife Brazil
http://openbossa.indt.org