View Single Post
Posts: 229 | Thanked: 725 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Permanent cruiser - either water- or motorways
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Good. Is pretty useless! Save your money for some more highend devices.

Infact, I'm very interested in doing so. But not yet. I have one Gold and let me tell you. It's one bad device. .
No, it's not a bad device! I don't know why you keep dissing the Xperia X - I know yours is making some touch related trouble but regarding the few complaints about that in the forums (I followed your links) it seems to be only a problem of very view devices - mine (a grey one though) doesn't show that behaviour and it's my second daily driver since April (still need two mobiles for two SIM cards for two countries...)
It's true, that it's not worth the price Sony asked for in first place (which mobile is ... ) but as they're available for less then the half now ... I got mine new (with damaged package and missing charger) for £150 back in April - decent camera, 32GB, SD, not too big ...

if Jolla gets the camera working properly and a newer Android runtime (drivers should be available as it's running nougat 7.1.1 and lineage) I'll be a happy sailor

would be even more happy if they release an image for the Z1 compact ;-) so I can reactivate it from the drawer and replace my Jolla1

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elastic For This Useful Post: