View Single Post
Posts: 391 | Thanked: 908 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ suncity
hmm... I'm not a person who easily says "OK, I'm giving this sh*t up", so I returned to this problem.

I realised that all the time I was mistaken: I did not read Halftux's advice properly and did not try to recompile libglib. Now, after a whole day of... khm... trying I recompiled it succesfully and so was my success at compiling fcam-drivers and fcamera. I installed the recompiled libglib package on my main system then installed the recompiled fcam-drivers and fcamera but still says that it has critical glib warnings (1. "
Code:
fcamera[4654]: GLIB CRITICAL ** GLib-GObject - g_object_get: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed
"; 2."
Code:
fcamera[4654]: GLIB CRITICAL ** Gtk - gtk_widget_set_sensitive: assertion `GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed
") so now i do not know what to do...

There are packages which are depending on libc6 and/or libglib2.0 and fcamera depends on these packages (which are depending on libc6 and/or libglib2.0) - should I recompile those too...?

Thanks,

jm

Update - 20190119:// Small step forward: I took the arm_neon.h file from gcc-4.2-4.2.1 source and it worked, the arm_neon issue gone so original fcamera compiled without any issue. But the glib warnings and blank grey screen are still coming...

Last edited by justmemory; 2019-01-21 at 09:31. Reason: Updated with progress info

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justmemory For This Useful Post: