View Single Post
I ran in the same problem as cy8aer (http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...90&postcount=8). I downloaded only a few minutes after the first problem with the download was solved and tried to install before the second problem was solved.
The installation started fine and the Xperia X got to the Progressbar of the update. There it stayed for >2 hours with no progress at all.
I then rebooted and the old system came up without a problem.
I then decided to try the "version --dup" way for the update.
This worked without problems and I rebooted in 2.2.0.29. The system seems to work without a problem.

My probem is that I still have the update notification.
When I check if there is an update I says my system is Up to date with 2.2.0.29 but the last time the check ran has the shows as bevore the update. Checking again runs in a timeout.
The journal shows the following:

May 31 21:47:41 Sailfish invoker[6103]: invoker: Invoking execution: '/usr/bin/store-client'

May 31 21:47:41 Sailfish [6101]: [D] unknown:0 - System update already in progress. Check request ignored.

...and later...

May 31 21:49:41 Sailfish [6101]: [D] unknown:0 - -- quiting, inactivity timer expired

May 31 21:49:41 Sailfish [6101]: [D] unknown:0 - telling PackageKit daemon to quit

May 31 21:49:41 Sailfish PackageKit[6115]: daemon quit

May 31 21:50:41 Sailfish estart[4296]: [D] unknown:0 - Update check timed out!

rebooting the device over a dozen time by now hasn't changed anything.
To me it looks as if some of the preperations for the update weren't cleaned up after the first update failed and the updater doesn't check anything because he believes to be in the middle of an update.

Does anybody know how to fix this?

Best Regards

Edit:

found a solution for my Problem here:
https://together.jolla.com/question/...#post-id-99219

Last edited by ummon; 2018-06-02 at 16:13. Reason: Found a solution for my problem

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ummon For This Useful Post: