View Single Post
Posts: 9 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Feb 2020 @ Tampere, Finland
Hi all,
I happened to find an extremely rare Nokia N950 protototype from my archives. It is RM-680 B2 Prototype HW:0724 FAV4 Build. It has more memory than the official (and also quite rare) N950 developer edition. They have been selling the 'normal' good condition N950 developer kits in ebay for ~2000 eur. This is the ALUMINIUM body version with more memory and it's fully operational and in perfect condition. This is the grandfather of Maemo used in Maemo application development - no missing parts, no scratches, no nothing. I flashed it and it works without any issues. I haven't even opened the back panel as the battery started charging without any problems. I have also a spare battery to go with it. I find this device the coolest device ever, but given it's legendary status and also collector value, I don't dare to take it to my personal use. Maybe some of you developers/collectors can appreciate it even more and I'm therefore open for your offers. If you are seriously interested in getting this rare beauty into your collection, please send me a private message with your offer. If I don't get any serious offers in this forum, I will sell it in ebay in future. Hopefully She finds a good home and I also get some compensation for keeping her intact all these years :-)
Attached Images

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TeeK For This Useful Post: