View Single Post
Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Originally Posted by iamNarada View Post
I have two things I'd like to mention.

One: Is is possible that these people are trying to be the squeaky wheel? Perhaps they assume (right or wrong) that Nokia pays some attention to this community and perhaps if Nokia sees enough consternation about *insert what you please* they will fix it, or at least are more likely to fix it.
The problem with that is that it has repeatedly been stated that as far as Nokia are concerned the organs of feedback are Bugzilla and Brainstorm. Most of the people making most noise are unwilling to use those, even with help or support.

Nokia don't take much notice of what happens on t.m.o. If it's not in Bugzilla, it's not a bug. It would be impossible to count the number of posts made directing people to Bugzilla but they prefer to go on ranting.

As for this now being a user forum: that sounds like a case being made for separating the volunteer/developer community off from the users - and I personally believe that would be a tragedy.

[Edit] @fatalsaint Aww Shucks! [/edit]

The Following User Says Thank You to RevdKathy For This Useful Post: