View Single Post
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
What are you blathering about? If you're using a Bluetooth headset, you can make calls and hang up just fine. Have you ever actually used Bluetooth headsets or earphones before? :P

Despite your otherwise misinformed blatherskite, I agree that I would have liked it if they made a wifi-only device as well.
Blathering ? You call people's opinion blathering ? Thats nice coming from you - who never owned a N900 and kept critiquing a device which you don't even own. I don't recall anyone calling your criticism as blathering. Just because you are a recent Android convert doesnt mean you have to get all fanboyish on me the moment I give my opinions on the uselessness of a phone on a 7" tablet.

And yes I have used a BT headset and have that much sense that you can initiate and end a call (you didnt have to read it literally as if I meant only for initiation and ending calls) but for many functions you have to take out the tablet - like to mute or switch a call or conference other people. Anyways its not the technicalities that matter, its the convenience (or rather the inconvenience of a 7" phone) that matters to ME.

Last edited by nilchak; 2010-09-03 at 00:04.