View Single Post
Posts: 57 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by abbra View Post
This is definitely not a showstopper for N9. It is a showstopper for your use of N9.

Could you please change the topic to be less provocative and more to the point? With sensational titles you don't reach your goal.

There is a thread for MfE on N9/50: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=78480 which you can use to bring your issue directly to the MfE team.

Filesystem encryption and remote management are supported by N9 and if these capabilities are enforced on Exchange server side, MfE on N9 will obey them.
Hi Abbra,

You are right, it's a showstopper for ME, but I'm probably not the only one who's company is being "ripped off", as it's being put elsewhere. And I tried searching, but didn't find anything on the subject @TMO or anywhere else.

Point taken about the "sensational title" - It's my first thread, and I've changed it, even though I think some are overreacting a bit

But - I'd like to thank you, Abbra - because you answered my question, and I'll now finally be able to buy this fantastic phone that I've been waiting for since the first rumours started.