View Single Post
Posts: 634 | Thanked: 3,266 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Colombia
Originally Posted by Wizzup_ View Post
Cool, nice list of devices with mainline support, we could try to extend our support for some of those devices given time and demand. Freemangordon has hildon-desktop, mce, dsme and all the other things on an Allwinner A33 tablet - similar to Q8 tablets I think.

Parazyd is doing the actual image building (also for Devuan, he's a devuan dev), and I've worked with him in setting up the Jenkins (auto)building and repository generation. It would be useful to see your scripts and see if/how we can use them to extend our builds.

Would love to join forces. I don't have either a N9 or N950, so that'd be a great addition. I'm "Wizzup" on Freenode, but we're also in #maemo-leste and ##fptf-private - our dev channel (might move all of it to #maemo-leste or #maemo at some point, just takes time to sort these things )
I'm looking forward to working together! Once I'm familiar with how your images are built, we can discuss what can be done to extend your builds. I think I covered the rest in my reply to freemangordon.

Maemo Leste for N950 and N9 (currently broken).
Devuan for N950 and N9.

Mobile devices with mainline Linux support - Help needed with documentation.

"Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly." - Henry Spencer

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wicket For This Useful Post: