View Single Post
Posts: 857 | Thanked: 1,206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chertsey in the Thames, United Kingdom
I think most of us here want Jolla to survive, but it does feel like the phone has been abandoned whilst they work on the Tablet.

I look on these things as a consumer and currently i have a phone that does not work correctly, is not smart and has very few native apps, I bought into Jolla because they were different and I mistakenly believed the offering would be very similar to Meego on the N9. I expected Android compatibility to be a little used feature not one that has become essential.

I would love to see the Sailfish launcher on my Android tablet too but this feature, along with running sailfish on android phones, is too model specific.

The fact remains that monthly updates have stalled and there is very little information coming from Jolla on anything other than the Tablet.

I enjoyed being involved in the early days of the phone and pre-purchase and wnated to get involved. Now there is little official information and jolla.together is so cluttered as to be near useless.

I want to recommend a Jolla phone to friends and family, However I (and I suspect many others) can't do that now and that is something Jolla needs to be aware of.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bockersjv For This Useful Post: