View Single Post
Posts: 169 | Thanked: 194 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Austria
Originally Posted by .nikhil View Post
These are 2 in-house GIS Apps which my customer is developing. Right now their (and thus mine) first prio for them is to get Android and Windows working. I tried to include Linux in the list, but it was rejected due to user base and resources limitations.

On personal front: falk.de navigation (IMO one of the best for bicycle) doesn't install. I use falk from browser, but the positioning is too slow for browser, especially when on bike. "Here Maps" or "Google Maps" are not optimized for biking, I don't even use them on LineageOS/Windows phones. I also could not find a native alternative for bike navigation yet.

Being a tester for a forest management / transportation company, Camera, GIS and GPS are essential for me. I also know that, these are probably small things for many people, and I could just stow the phone for 6-8 months and when I have time start developing/testing the needed apps, but if someone can actually use the phone in that time, it would be preferred.
which store do you use, google play? or do you just copy the apks to your phone and install them?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smatkovi For This Useful Post: